We are committed to providing you with ongoing, first-class service to ensure that your heat pump continues to operate as efficiently as it did when we initially installed it. We recommend that the units be cleaned by one of our highly trained Service Technicians on a regular basis.
A professional and thorough cleaning is an essential step in maintaining your investment and providing you with many years of heating and cooling satisfaction.
We care about you, and we are here for you.
We offer quarterly or twice annually preventative maintenance contracts. During your maintenance visit, our technicians will, as a minimum, perform the following tasks:
- Visually check all accessible system components including control boards, wiring, motors, fans, and piping
- Clean and disinfect all serviceable air filters
- Check and clean condenser coils if needed
- Check and clean evaporator coils if needed. We are the region’s first HVAC company to embrace the “coil jet” cleaning system, a system specifically designed for mini-split system cleaning
- Run check heat pump system in heating or cooling depending on the season
- Provide a detailed invoice with system condition report and any suggested service required
The fall service includes the work listed above with the following additions:
- Utilize “coil jet” ductless cleaning system to chemically clean each indoor evaporator coil as needed
- Clean and disinfect evaporator drain pans as needed
- Vacuum out and disinfect condensate drain lines where accessible
A Word of Advice…
You depend on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable all year round. You wouldn’t drive your car for 30,000 miles without getting an oil change; you’d be asking for trouble. This analogy holds true for your heating and cooling system. Blocked condensers, dirty filters, coils and blowers, improperly functioning thermostats, leaks, power malfunctions – we’ve seen it all, and it’s not pretty. Why is regular maintenance so essential?
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Reduce your energy bills
- Extend the life of your system significantly
- Stay protected under warranty
HVAC equipment most often breaks down when the weather is extreme, and it has at times been challenging for us to handle the sudden demand. Since we know about the importance of regular maintenance on HVAC systems, we prioritize customers who take their system upkeep seriously. Please rest assured that we are there for you 24/7 to field a system emergency if you can document regular maintenance (twice per year or more) by us or another licensed HVAC contractor. If this documentation isn’t available, we will do our best to fit you into our schedule, but you may need to expect significant delays.
Rather than paying for individual maintenance visits and costly repairs, get a service contract for your heating and air-conditioning equipment. Contact us to set up a maintenance plan.
We look forward to continuously providing you with the 5-star service you’ve come to expect from us. Do your part by looking after your HVAC system investment well.