Reports to: Kim E. Bergeron
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned (i.e., warehouse organization, material stocking, ordering parts, maintaining work vehicles, etc.).
To perform this job competently, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty, described above. The knowledge, skill and abilities listed below are representative of the requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
Minimum 2 years’ + experience as an HVAC Technician
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer skills: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Ability to work flexible hours, which includes being available as needed
Education and Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers, before groups of people or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees are expected to commit to safe workplaces practices, including adherence to the company’s protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic.
KEBMS is an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer:
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company and you’ll build life-long friendships.
Learn more about us
If you would like to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by our team, our customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about K.E. Bergeron Mechanical Systems by visiting www.kebms.com.
Please email your confidential resume to Barbara at email@example.com, and please email her with any questions regarding this position.